We’re Hiring! We’re Looking for Talented Freelance Videographer & Photographer in NYC
As an advertising and marketing agency specializing in digital advertising, we are looking for a freelance videographer to help and assist in the creative vision and execution for our digital campaigns, e-commerce website, and social media.
The videographer/photographer will work with the brand founders and executive team to achieve given tasks. Videographer will assist the creative executions, including storytelling, photography, video, brand guidelines, digital, social, and e-commerce. We are seeking a candidate who is savvy in graphic design and art direction – someone who can translate our creative concepts into cutting-edge, visually stunning digital content.
You must have an interest in videography and photograph, must have their own equipment and experience is a must. We are a rapidly growing brand and want a team player who will energetically help enhance our production flow that can adapt and grow with the role as the company grows.
– Must have their own equipment (Professional video camera, accessories and Adobe Cloud subscription)
– Shoot and edit all editorial photos, planning monthly photoshoots
– Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
– Film and edit all videos for our clients for social media, influencer events, digital advertisements, etc.
– Oversee the visual aesthetic
– Design and create all digital and print assets
– Ensure that all designs adhere to brand guidelines with minimal guidance
– Plan, implement, and manage a variety of creative projects within agreed budgets and timelines
– Must be able to concept and create decks
– Responsible for impeccable quality across all creative output
– Work Remotely
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design, digital art, and videography/editing
– Must live in the New York City Metropolitan and Tristate Area
– Experience in creating graphics for all major social media platforms
– A portfolio demonstrating exceptional and highly creative graphic design abilities
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.
– Ability to work with a small team and accomplish jobs quickly
– Extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to produce error-free work
– Ability to anticipate and stay abreast of graphic design trends
– Visual intelligence
– Organizational skills
– Ability anticipate what’s next in the beauty marketing landscape
– Positive and driven attitude